Saturday, April 26, 2014

C4T April

C4T #1

On this week's C4T I had to comment on David Warlick's blog. He is from North Carolina not only is he an educator, but also a writer, programmer, public speaker, and entrepreneur.
My reply: Hey Mr. Warlick, my name is Monique a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your blog. I like how you distinguished the difference between personal and personalize learning. I did not think of education in that way. Great point.

C4T #2

On the final post, Mr. Warlick posted a blog called Half the Teachers.
My reply: Hi Mr. Warlick,
It's Monique again from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. Your blog post was very informative, I enjoyed reading it. I had no idea that about 50 percent of United States teachers have never worked in a school culture free from high-stakes testing. Great information!

No comments:

Post a Comment