Monday, April 7, 2014

C4K Summary March

In the week of March 23, I commented on room 5 in New Zealand. Room 5 did fairy tale voice threads. The students told what their fairy tale book was and why they liked it. It was so amazing to here why the kids liked the particular books.

In the week of March 30, I was to comment on student Wyatt from Pt. England School in Auckland,NZ. He posted a blog about a skydiving incident that went wrong on March 23. A family of 7 lost their lives after the plane they were on crashed. My response: Hey Wyatt, I see you are an intelligent young man and will be very successful someday. Your blog is very interesting and well put together. While I was reading your blog, it was as if I was reading an adult's. Great vocabulary. My prayers go out to that family involved in the skydiving incident. God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment