Sunday, April 6, 2014

C4T #3 Summary

On 3/23 I was to comment on Teacher Tom's Blog. His name is Thomas Hobson and is a preschool teacher in Seattle. My comment: Hi Teacher Tom, my name is Monique and I attend the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog. I can see you are very passionate about teaching and that's wonderful. In elementary and preschool more male teachers are needed like yourself. There wasn't very many when I was younger. Some children will listen to a male before they will a female (my 3-year old from time to time). I also noticed that you are from Seattle I have two brothers that live outside of city. One of my brothers in particular has two sons a 1-year old and 2 month old. It would be great if they attend the school which you teach. Feel free to visit my blog anytime.

On 4/6 I was to comment on Teacher Tom once again. The post was called "Together We're A Genius." The blog was about how they are in the last two months of the school year and the kids were building things together in their community. My comment: Hi Teacher Tom it's Monique once again from the University of South Alabama. I love how you let your kids be creative and build things in their community. It gives them the freedom of creativity. I enjoyed your blog! The kids are just too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment