Saturday, April 26, 2014

C4K April

C4K #9

This week's C4K was about a student named DJ he is 9 years old and attends P.T. England School in Auckland,New Zealand where Miss Ouano is his teacher. In his post he was explaining what a Fiafia was. Fiafia is when people dress in a variety of colorful outfits and tell stories through dance and song.
My reply: Hi DJ, my name is Monique I attend the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog. You have a great way of explaining unfamiliar words. I now know what FiaFia is.

C4K #10

This week's C4K was about a student named Russel, he is 8 years old and a year 4 student at P.T. England School in Auckland, New Zealand. He is in class 9 and his teacher is Miss Lavakula. He had a video were he and his class had a Fiafia performance.
My reply: My name is Monique and I attend the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed your FiaFia performance. You guys are so adorable and did an awesome job. Nice blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment