Sunday, February 16, 2014

Blog Post 5

In watching the conversations with Anthony Capps, I learned 3rd graders in Baldwin County are using laptops and are learning to use technology where Mobile County is not. Capps is creating projects for his students so that they can excel in their futures and careers. He gets feedback from his students to see what they enjoy as 3rd graders for later projects. The use of technology that students are learning today, is totally different from when I were in elementary school. Everything is so advanced, so project based learning is a new experience to me, but my desire for teaching English someday, I am willing to embrace the change. The 3rd graders are doing the exact same things were are as college students, but for me it is more of a challenge since technology was not so modern back then.


2 comments:

  1. Extremely brief. Where are your links? Where are your alt/title modifiers for the picture?

    "The use of technology that students are learning today, is totally different from when I were in elementary school." The comma after "today" is unnecessary. Also, it should say "when I was in elementary school".

    "Everything is so advanced, so project based learning is a new experience to me, but my desire for teaching English someday, I am willing to embrace the change." This sentence is a bit confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monique
    Your post is very brief and a little unclear. I would suggest that you write your thoughts down on a piece of paper (if you don't already) and reread what you would like to write to make sure that it makes sense to your audience. Good Luck in EDM 310

    ReplyDelete