Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Practice Post

I am 26 years old and I have lived in Mobile, Al all life. I am the youngest of seven, my parents have adopted three more; twin girls that are 7 are a boy whom is 8. I have a 2 year old daughter named Laila. I attended LeFlore High School and graduated in 2006. My interest is education. I am attending South, because nearly four years ago I was enrolled at Bishop State Community College. Bishop State was so slow with the way they did things as far financial aid, classes, etc. So I became frustrated with it and my daughter's father suggest I enroll at South so here I am. I am majoring in secondary education in English. I wanted to enter education because my favorite subject in high school was English. I enjoy the basics of English, but the composition of is my struggle. My mom and daughter's father often refer to me as the "human dictionary," because I easy at spelling. My passion is spending time with my daughter and singing. My English 102 instructor, has told me that my writing is great. But, when I begin to write I have a hard time placing words on paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment