Friday, January 17, 2014

Blog Post # 1

In December 2013, when I received a detailed email from Dr. Strange, I instantly became overwhelmed and nervous. i then thought to myself, "Oh my God, what if I don't pass this class!" So, i then asked my daughter's father if he had taken the class before since he was a graduate student. His name is Lawrence Campbell and he replied, "Yeah I have taken the class before it's not that hard and Dr. Strange remembers me." I will admit I am still a bit nervous about this class, especially since I am a working mother and full time student. EDM 310 is nothing like I have ever taken before. EDM 310 for me will be a challenge, but is a requirement since I am a secondary education-English. I do not use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. So I have never written a blog. The most difficult thing for me will be learning how to post a blog correctly, because as I mentioned before this is new to me. The best way for me to deal with my difficulties is to try and attend some of the lab sessions. Other than the blogs posted in the blog post, how can I find the special blog post? I have already checked the class blog. Please help. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. "Other than the blogs posted in the blog post, how can I find the special blog post? I have already checked the class blog. Please help. " I don't understand you question. Call me. My phone number is in the Syllabus.

    ReplyDelete