Saturday, May 3, 2014

Summary of Project #16

My final project was done with my group Paris. Jordan Pritchett, Pearl Johnson, and Caroline Parker; I really enjoyed working with these ladies this semester. We did our project in iBook and it was Disney theme. The project is a reflection of my group and how we have improved over the semester. The book's introduction included each group member summary of their life and pictures of family and friends. Then we all selected a blog post of our choice. I choose blog post 10 where Sir Ken Robinson speaks how education need a transformation. We also created a group text explaining technology, the question I answered was should teachers be technologically literate? My response: definitely teachers teaching in the 21st century have to incorporate technology into their lesson plans. My group really worked well together. Some of assignments were challenging, but with the help of my group members made it easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment